Information and consent customers
The society Fulgosi Srl, via Emilio Grilli San Nicolò of Rottofreno, 29010 Piacenza as owner of the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 4 of EU Regulation 2016/679 informs you, pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulations, which will your personal data via manual and / or with the aid of computerized means for the following purposes.
Purpose of treatment
The personal information you provide will be used for purposes related to the execution of the contract, including any pre-contractual stage and, more specifically, to compile registry lists, keeping records, billing, carrying out communications with both media paper and computer, tax compliance, organizational management of the services required and contracting, setting appointments, order processing, delivery, red tape relating to the performance required.
Your data may be used for sending, on paper or by e-mail, commercial and / or promotional communications relating to products and services similar to those objects of the contract elapsed, except in his dissent.
Your data may be used for internal statistical purposes.
Failure to provide the personal data will make it impossible, for our part, to enter into contracts and other obligations connected and properly manage their trading relationships.
Your personal data will be handled for the execution of a contract concluded with you or to take pre-contractual measures taken at his request.
The sending of commercial and / or promotional communications relating to products and services similar to those objects of the contract elapsed takes place on the basis of legitimate interest of the Owner.
Your data, moreover, can be communicated to third parties, for technical and operational requirements closely related to the purposes set out above and in particular to the following categories of subjects:
- organizations, professionals, companies or other places we responsible for the processing related to the fulfilment of administrative, accounting and management related to the ordinary conduct of our business, even for purposes of debt collection;
- public authorities and administrations for the purposes connected with the fulfilment of legal obligations or the persons entitled to access under the law, regulations, community norms;
- banks, financial institutions or other persons to whom the transfer of such data is necessary to the performance of our company in relation to, for our part, the contractual obligations assumed with you.
- providers of services of installation, assistance and maintenance of systems and computer and data systems and all staff-related services and necessary for the performance of services under this Contract.
The list of controllers is available upon request.
data retention time
Your personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes described above and to fulfil the obligations required by law.
The treatment does not transfer personal data to third countries or international organizations.
However, it reserves the right to use services in the cloud; in which case, the service providers will be selected from those which provide adequate guarantees, as required by art. 46 GDPR 679/16.
In accordance with Articles 13, paragraph 2, and 15 to 21 of the Regulations, we inform you about the processing of your personal data, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right to access to personal data and the following information:
- confirmation as to whether or not the current treatment of their personal data;
- the purpose of treatment;
- the categories of personal data;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated;
- when data are not collected from the person concerned, all available information about their sources;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including the profiling;
- a copy of the personal data undergoing processing.
- Right of rectification and integration of personal data;
- Right to cancellation data ( "right to oblivion") if one of the following reasons:
- personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the person concerned shall withdraw consent to the processing of data and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the person concerned is opposed to the treatment and there is no prevalent legitimate reason to proceed with the treatment;
- personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation under Union law or the Member State which apply to the data controller.
The owner of the treatment, if made public policy and is obligated to delete them, must inform the other owners who process personal data of the request to delete any link, copying or reproduction of its data.
- Law to the limitation of the treatment in the case of:
- the applicant disputes the accuracy of the data for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such data;
- the processing is unlawful, and the data subject opposes deletion of personal data and would instead suggest that the use is limited;
- although the data controller no longer needs them for the purpose of processing, personal data is necessary to the person to ascertain, the exercise or defense of a legal claim;
- the person concerned is opposed to the treatment, pending verification regarding the possible prevalence of legitimate reasons for the proprietor of the treatment compared to those concerned.
- The right to lodge a complaint the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and instructions published on the official web site of the Authority www.garanteprivacy.it.
- Right to portability the data of the person concerned or the right to receive in a structured format, common and readable by automatic device use the personal data concerning him provided at a holder of the treatment and eventually send it to another holder of the treatment, if the treatment is based on consensus or on a contract and is carried out by automated means. Where technically possible, the person has the right to obtain the direct transmission of data from a data controller to another.
- Right to object at any time to the processing of personal data, including profiling, in particular if:
- the treatment is based on the legitimate interest of the data controller, subject to clarification of the grounds of opposition;
- personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
- Right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except in cases where the decision is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between the data subject and the data controller, is authorized by Union law or member State which apply to the data controller or relies on explicit consent.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time; data, unless they are based on other legal basis (including, fulfilment of a legal obligation or performance of a contract) must be deleted by the owner.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any restrictions in shape and it's free.
How to exercise the rights
The data controller is Fulgosi Srl, Via San Nicolò Emilio Grilli of Rottofreno, 29010 Piacenza.
 The processing of personal data shall mean any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the help of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage , adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, diffusion or any other form of making available, alignment or interconnection, limiting, erasure or destruction.